RELIEF PRINTS BY BRUCE DOCKER

Saturday, March 5, 2011

NEW PROJECT

FABLE OF THE WALKING TREES - THE MUG


DIA DE LOS MUERTOS - THE MUG


I used a couple of my prints to make mugs and was really happy
with the way they came out. In addition to this one, which is
assembled from sections of "Dia De Los Muertos", I also used
"The Fable of the Walking Trees" which wrapped around the
mug very nicely.

_____________________________________________

NEW PROJECT



The Littlest Print Exchange is an annual juried trade
of tiny art prints. Fifty artists are each invited to
submit an edition of 50 prints and in turn receive
a complete portfolio of 50 prints from all 50
contributing artists. Artists are from the U.S. and
many other countries.
______________________
I'm pleased to be participating in this project
this year. All print entries are on 3" x 3" paper.
This will be a challenge, because it is so much smaller
than I usually work and I plan to work in linoleum.
______________________
Click here to see the 2 previous portfolios.




No comments: