RELIEF PRINTS BY BRUCE DOCKER

Thursday, August 4, 2011

AFTERNOON SHADE

EDITION OF 52 COMPLETE


Cutting the plate at 3x3 inches wasn't as
tough as I thought it would be. The hard part was all
the little 3x3 inch pieces of paper.



I'll package them all up and get them shipped off tomorrow.



I have about 10 prints that I still have to trim
down to 3x3 inches. I look forward to seeing all
the other 49 prints. Check below for more info.



____________________________________________
NEW PROJECT



The Littlest Print Exchange is an annual juried trade
of tiny art prints. Fifty artists are each invited to
submit an edition of 50 prints and in turn receive
a complete portfolio of 50 prints from all 50
contributing artists. Artists are from the U.S. and
many other countries.
______________________
I'm pleased to be participating in this project
this year. All print entries are on 3" x 3" paper.
This will be a challenge, because it is so much smaller
than I usually work and I plan to work in linoleum.
______________________
Click here to see the 2 previous portfolios.

No comments: